Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Fourth of July: FLAG NAILS

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO MY AMERICAN READERS 😍😊
Hope you guys all had a great weekend, and are enjoying your time with friends and family! Today I have a Fourth of July nail design to share with you. Very easy!

I used Sinful Colors "Snow Me White" for the white, Formula X "Omni" for the blue, and striped on Julep "Elsie" as the shimmery holo red. I added a glitter called "Marry a Billionaire" by China Glaze to my pinky to imitate the sparkle of a fireworks show haha. I used the same white polish to stamp on some stars with the Bundle Monster BM14 plate.






These were super fun to wear! I had a lot of fun creating these, and a lot of people complimented me on my nails! Definitely super patriotic haha. Hope you guys enjoyed, and I would love to see some of your designs too! Link them to me via my Insta: @steamiexo or just comment them down below :D

That's it for today, I'll see you guys next time!
XO,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate every single comment! They always make my day ;3
Just, no linking to your blogs please! Those will be deleted because I visit everyone who comments, so no need to worry (: