Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Nails of the Week: Sally Hansen I Lilac You and Greige

Today's nails would be two beautiful colors from Sally Hansen! I figured since it's spring time I would do a light lilac and a light grey! You'll see that the grey isn't actually that light though LOL, it dried a lot darker than the bottle.





The lilac is Sally Hansen I Lilac You, and the dark grey is Sally Hansen Greige. I used two coats of both colors, and they went on super smooth! The formula is very nice. I also took some outdoor pictures.




Which color do you guys like? Hehe
I'll see you guys next time for another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate every single comment! They always make my day ;3
Just, no linking to your blogs please! Those will be deleted because I visit everyone who comments, so no need to worry (: