Thursday, April 13, 2017

KL Polish Fall Collection Review

Hi everyone! I know I'm a bit late to the train here, but I have reviews and swatches of the KL Polish Fall line here for you! I purchased 4 shades, Brick Sidewalk, Zoey, Gumption!, and Caramello. I just want to say that this is not biased, even though I love Kathleen to pieces hahaa. I've been waiting for so long to get my hands on these, and here they are! I've also posted these on my Instagram: steamiexo if you would like to follow me on there as well!





First off, the brushes. They're quite different from a standard polish brush, being very wide and short. They remind me of the Sally Hansen Salon series and the Wet n Wild Gel series, but a little shorter. I typically like these types of brushes because of easier application, but for those with smaller nails, this is something to consider.

 The first color is Gumption! a very dark sapphire blue. I used only one coat for this, but it's slightly more sheer and streaky than the others as you can see later. It's still very creamy and applied nicely without any issues. I love the sapphire appearance of this in brighter lighting! In darker light it looks more like a navy/almost black, and with a second coat, a darker shade can be achieved as well. Definitely my favorite of this collection!




Next up is my second favorite shade, Caramello. It's a toffee/butterscotch color and it actually kind of reminds me of this candy LOL. The formula is very smooth and creamy, one coat and completely opaque. I'm really loving this formula! 




This is indoor indirect lighting. Looks like butterscotch candy huh!

Next we have Brick Sidewalk, a dark burnt red/orange. Looks brown in some lights. Again, very smooth and easy to apply, one coater! I really like this color, but it doesn't really flatter my skin color haha.




Andddd, lastly we have Zoey, a basic mauve pink. It looks more taupe purple in the bottle, but more pink on my nails. Formula is great, one coater. Not very flattering on my skin tone, but I can imagine it to be so beautiful on darker girls!



All in all, this is definitely worth your $8.50! Very creamy and smooth polishes, as well as some very unique shades as well! I really love Kathleen and I'm happy and relieved to say that these are a success! I can't wait to pick up some of her new Spring colors.

Thank you for reading! Let me know what you guys think about KL Polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate every single comment! They always make my day ;3
Just, no linking to your blogs please! Those will be deleted because I visit everyone who comments, so no need to worry (: