Sunday, August 19, 2012

Summer Flirt

(Second time posting this, fingers crossed that it will work properly!)

Hahha, so this is the design today! I actually did it with my friend who came over the other day, we had matching nails <3 Except hers were blue and about 12387x prettier... Oh and let me apologize beforehand for the terrible smudge on my pinky. I was being impatient haha, LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES! Dont rush the topcoat on stamps



Two coats of China Glaze Flirty Tankini, stamped with BM-04 and added pale pink rhinestones. Ring finger is a Claire's holo glitter called "Glitter Topcoat". What a name! Still needs a topcoat over this "topcoat" for it to be smooth though HOW IRONIC xD



The plate I used.
And, how can I not add a close up of Flirty Tankini? See all that microshimmer? GORGEOUS. Bright shimmery coral. What more can I ask for? Perfect summer shade! Have it on my toes as well haha, CANT GET ENOUGH. Okay, I'll stop with the rambling...
This design is also the one I used for My Pretty Paints Giveaway so feel free to enter and check out the designs by all the other wonderful artists out there! Thanks for reading, and until next time <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate every single comment! They always make my day ;3
Just, no linking to your blogs please! Those will be deleted because I visit everyone who comments, so no need to worry (: